Thursday, July 21, 2011

17 of 28: My Portland Trail Blazers Cards

Living in Portland, my favorite NBA team is obviously the Trail Blazers. I have five Blazers jersey cards, and here they are:















Name: Brandan Wright/Channing Frye

Set: 2009-2011 Upper Deck VS Dual Materials

Serial Number: 108/570

Gotten From: Phoenix Card Co-Op - Glendale, Arizona

My Rating: 6/10

Like I've said many times before, the pieces of white jersey bore me. I like this card because of the dual materials and the serial number, but overall, it's a pretty mediocre card.
Name: Tony Parker/Brandon Roy

Set: 2009-2010 Upper Deck Dual Game Materials

Gotten From: Listia.com

My Rating: 7/10

This is a pretty good card. Two great players in Parker and Roy, a nice piece of Roy's black jersey that goes nicely with Parker's white. Overall, the card just has a "cool" look to it.
Name: Brian Grant

Set: 1999-2000 Fleer Mystique

Gotten From: Legends - Clackamas, Oregon

My Rating: 7/10

Despite a relatively boring piece of jersey, Brian Grant is my favorite All-time Blazer so this card has a lot of value to me. It's also the oldest card in my collection, being made in 2000.

Name: Bill Walton

Set: 2010 Upper Deck Greats of the Game - Old School Swatches

Gotten From: Legends - Clackamas, Oregon

My Rating: 6/10

This is definitely the oldest piece of jersey in my collection, even though the card wasn't made until 2010. Overall though, there is nothing special about this card, which is why it gets the middle of the pack rating.
Name: Josh McRoberts (Rookie, Autographed)

Set: 2007-2008 Fleer Hot Prospects

Serial Number: 271/599

Gotten From: Baseball Cards and More - Portland, Oregon

My Rating: 9/10

This is one of my favorite cards because of the four obvious things: Rookie card, an autograph, a serial number, and a three-color jersey. It's the only three-color swatch I have, and the only other multiple color one is a Dontrelle Willis with a simple pinstripe. So overall, a very nice card.

So, there you have it. I'm always looking for more Trail Blazers cards, so if you'd like to sell or trade one, just leave a comment.

Next Up: My eleven miscellaneous cards

No comments:

Post a Comment