Sunday, July 31, 2011

5 Cards I'm Looking At

In my mind, I always have a top five board for the next cards I want. Now that I have a blog, I might as well share them with you. Here they are:
















First on my list is this Steven Jackson rookie. This is an amazing card, with four colors of jersey, including a Orange-Black-White swatch from his playing days at Oregon State. The card is numbered to 10, making it super rare and valuable.






















Next is this three color Jacoby Ellsbury jersey. Jacoby was one of the best Oregon State baseball players of all-time, so to get a Orange, Black, and White swatch would be huge for my former-Beaver collection. The piece of jersey won't be from his actual Oregon State jersey, but from his 2007 Future's Game Jersey. Still, a very cool card.






















Third on my list is this Brent Barry card. He is also a former Beaver, which makes the orange and black piece of jersey even better.



This is an amaing card. It features FIVE COLORS from Johnson's uniform while playing with the Diamondbacks, including Black, White, Gold, Purple, and Teal. It is also numbered out of 57, making it pretty rare. All around, this would be a great card for my former Mariners collection.


















Last on my list is this four-color Alex Rodriguez card. Even though white is the dominating color in this card, there are black, red, and blue stripes making this extremely cool. I would love this for my former-Mariner collection.

So, there they are. Make sure to check back in the coming days for a contest!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, just stumbled across your blog. I am an OSU grad and have recently gotten back into card collecting, mainly of former Beavers. It looks like I have many of the same cards that you do.

    I don't live in Oregon anymore, so the only shopping that I can really do is over the internet (ebay, checkoutmycards.com, etc.).

    I am looking for Jacquizz Rodgers letterman cards. I have two, and am searching for the rest. Let me know if you have any, or come across any as I am willing to trade/buy them.

    Thanks for your help, keep up the good work with the blog, and go beavs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment osubeaver1.

    Unfortunately, I don't have any Jacquizz letterman cards, but if I ever get one, you'll be the first to know.

    Anyway, thanks for checking out the blog. Make sure to keep checking back as I will be holding a contest in a couple of weeks.

    --Connor

    ReplyDelete