Monday, July 18, 2011

2 of 28: Felix Hernandez and Bret Boone

Let's get started with my two Seattle Mariners jersey cards.





















Set: 2011 Topps Baseball Series 1 - Topps 60

Gotten From: Baseball Cards and More - Portland, Oregon

My rating: 5/10

Overall, this is a mediocre card. I find the piece of white jersey kind of boring, but it is King Felix so that automatically gives it a few points.














Set: 2001 Upper Deck All-Star Home Run Derby Jerseys

Gotten From: Amazon.com

My rating: 9/10

This is one of my favorite cards. To start things off, the design of the card is just amazing. I love the derby stats on the bottom, the swatch designed into a figure of home plate, Boone swinging over home plate, Safeco Field in the background, and the Mariners logo in the middle of "Home Run".

The card is not serial numbered, but I think it is pretty rare because I only found one picture of it on the internet.

All in all, a great card!

No comments:

Post a Comment